Sunday, December 17, 2006
Yesterday was my Ah Gong and Ah Ma's Birthday. I had lots of fun with my cousins. They say it seems like I did not stop laughing through out and say I 'crazy' ah... Haha.. I think so too ba... Never be that 'crazy' before... The birthday party was held at my 3th uncle's house. The party starts at around 5pm +. But my family was the last to arrive. Haha.. But not my fault because my family was in charge for the collecion of cake so we have to wait for the cake.

The cake nice ba... Of course lah, who choose the design one..? Haha...
Then my Yi Ma was in charge for the catering of buffet. The food was not bad... Quite nice and all my family member also agree to the statement....
After we all had eaten our dinner, we all are so call, 'free and easy', to move around to chat or play with... The most popular people are 3 little kids, whom are my cousins' children.

I dunno if the picture is clear but this picture shows that the small little girl, Annabelle, whom we usually called Belle Belle, was holding on to a camera trying to go around taking pictures. Before she take a picture, she will say 'Cheli...' I dun really know why she say 'Cheli...'. I guess she mean 'Cheese please' but join the two words together. Haha...
Next, there is another group of people at the another end staring at my 4th uncle's notebook. All of them had a very serious at work look. I din really go and see what they are viewing actually but I guess should be some pictures that my 4th uncle took while he was overseas.
There is also another group of people in my 3th uncle's room, that includes me, we were playing with Raynard, my cousin's, Lily Jie Jie, son. He learn an action already. Do you all know what is it? That is clapping his hand. When we say 'Clap your hand', he will sure to clap his hand. Very cute...
Next is the singing of the birthday song. It is being lead by Jun Jun Jie Jie by saying 1, 2 and 3. But there is someone who is supposed to sing the loudest but end up cant hear a thing. I guess my family member should know who she is right? Haha.. the lady who just pass out from Officer Cadet Course one... Hehe.. Then blowing and cutting of cake time. Here comes my cake's show time. Haha ...

Singing of Birthday Song!
Lead by Jun Jun Jie Jie. ( The lady in plain, dark pink t-shirt in the family photo below.)
Blowing of cake!
Cutting of cake!
Following up was the photo taking with the stars...

This is my family member.. Can you find me? Haha. Just to let you all know, this is actually not a complete family picture because not all people are in the picture. Some were busy standing in front taking picture.. Haha... A very Big and Happy Family!

Oops!!! This is a picture where everyone is not in position yet. Haha.... I picked this group of people because they NG alot of times. Haha...

Finally after about 5 mins, they are in position. Haha...
Time to eat the cake...
Everyone eat the cake happily as it is very nice.... The fresh cream.... Chocolate flavour... Once you eat 1 mouth... You will want it to the 2nd piece... I am not joking... Because there are people who ask for 2nd order, that is a bigger piece.
Haha... She ask for a 2nd order... Hehe... I would not say who she is if not she will come after me... =) Haha...
And finally, the party end at 11pm+. Everyone enjoyed themselves... Am I right cousins??? Most importantly, I hope Ah Gong and Ah Ma enjoyed themselves too... I really must wish them a Very Happy Birthday!!! Wish them stay Healthy and Happy Forever!!! Because they are the one who take care and look after me since I am born.. Ok. Once again, Happy Birthday Ah Gong & Ah Ma!!! =)
Kenneth Ng, 11:41 AM