Monday, January 15, 2007
Ok. Was watching the drama, The Peak, now. This drama is quite nice actually. So taking this 1hr to rest. ;)
Yesterday, my friend and I went for the course. It is the last lesson and guess what, there is a surprise test. Oh my god! I did not practise lor. But luckily I passed the test. In fact, all 5 of us passed the test. The course is quite fun actually but can say that the service there is not good. Do not really want to elaborate from there. ;)
I am so happy. Chinese Lunar New Year is coming soon!!! All the good food, festive mood is all back. ;) Haha... In fact, everywhere you go now, you can start to hear new year songs, see deco, etc... So happy! Chinese New Year is coming! Will visit Chinatown soon. Haha.. :)
Also, cannot wait for 27 Jan 2007 to come! You know why? I AM GOING FOR S.H.E PERFECT 3 CONCERT!!! Somemore is $148 seat. Hehe. So happy. Can enjoy all the songs sang by them and also have a good view for that night! I am going with my family and cousins actually. Really really cannot wait for that day to come!!!
Ok, signing off. Haiz... This friday got Biology test again. It is tested on Genetics of Bacteria and Viruses and Prok & Euo. These topic requires lots and lots of mermory work lor. Haiz... Die le... Cant they stop giving us tests and let us have the time to study on our own paces rather than keep giving us test and test and test, then we cannot finish studying then did not score well again? Sorry for all the negative comments ah. But think on the bright side, test also good lah. It helps us to faster our pace to complete the syllabus on time. Ok, really signing off... Haha... Bye!
Kenneth Ng, 9:11 PM