{Just Some Thoughts...}

Sunday, January 7, 2007

Today, my 4th uncle's family and my family had a wonderful time dining at Marina South having steamboat. The food there is wonderful(as mentioned) and quite cheap actually. This are some of the photo I took when we are there dining... ;)


This is my 4th uncle bbq some food for all of us... He bbq, we eat. Haha...


This is my aunt and Darren. Haha, do not try to hide aunt, you cannot hide from me de. If you want one to hide, I will even want to take a picture.. Haha.. So yup, I did it! So the key point is, do not hide when taking pictures, be natural.. Hehe...


Its me, my mum and my sister...

The sad thing is that my cousin, Darren actually got burn by the oil. He is trying to BBQ a crabmeat stick but then he put too much butter then the oil shoot up onto his face and hand. Poor thing... Luckily it is not very serious. After that, we went to Vivo City. The first shop that we visit when we reached Vivo is guardian. My 4th uncle brought a tube of 'Burn aids' and applyed on Darren's burnt face. Yup, the parent will always worried for their children when their children are sick, injuried, or etc... Haha...


There we have my 4th uncle applying the cream on Darren's face while Darren was
screaming in pain..

Oh ya, before we went to Vivo City, we actually went up to the summit of Mount Faber Park... The scenery was fantastic. Then, we also saw a cafe but I forgot the name le... Haha... Old le, got short term memory. Of course, the drinks there is far far more nicer than our school cafe... Haha.. But then again, the price is far far more expensive lah... Hehe...

Ok, I got to be very serious with my studies le. It is getting more and more stuff to do and revise like tests, homework, etc.... So yah, I do not think I got the time to blog already. But I promise to post at least 2 posts per week. Yup, promise is a promise! So, stay tune to Kenneth's Blog channel!!! HaHaHa.... ;)

Kenneth Ng, 1:54 AM

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?