{Just Some Thoughts...}

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Today is the first day of school. I am back to the environment that I had suffered last year. Once I stepped into the campus today, I am no longer a JC1 student already but a JC2 student. Today is also the JC1's orientation. Unsurprising, I do not see anyone from my secondary school because the last year there are only 3 people including me from my secondary school. Really cannot imagine time past so fast, I am like them the last year...

I find the environment today very very different from the one that I had in JC1. I do not know why too... Could it be the teachers that are teaching me? Or is it the classmates? Or is it......

Almost all the teachers that are teaching me this year are different from JC1. Also, there are 3 classmates missing from our class- Azu, Asyikin and Changyu. ( All of us really missed them ) They are being replaced by 6 people from the other class. Haiz...

My school had actually just set up a cafe at the concourse and the cafe is called 'Good News Cafe'. Very lame right? LOL... For today, after the chemistry tutorial, we had actually a break. All of us went to the cafe to try out the food. The food there I guess is ok ba but the only thing that I do not like is the service. Can u imagine that I had actually waited for about half an hour just for them to make a cup of Mocha Ice Blended drink? Oh My Tian... Guess what, while we are eating, here comes Mdm Lim... She had changed her hairstyle and going to give birth to a baby boy early April this year! Congratulations!!! The sad thing is that, she is not teaching us for Maths this year anymore and all of us really missed her teaching... The even more sad thing is that, for maths tutorial this year, our class is being split up into 3 classes... Haiz...

Ok, got to go and do homework le. Surprise ba, today first day of school there is already homework for tomorrow lesson already. And even more scary one, this friday there is a Biology test and next saturday there is a Geography test...

*Faint.....

Ok, I will try my very best for the tests ba... ;)

Kenneth Ng, 7:05 PM

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?