Saturday, January 20, 2007
Ok, one week had past.
Yup, as usual, school is stress and tiring but I guess I somehow used to it already. I am dead for the Bio test. It is so so tough and no time to complete all the questions. But no worries to me because I know I will try my very best the next time round. Next up on the list is Organic Chemistry and Mathematics test. I am very happy and cant wait for the test actually. I guess you all must be thinking that I am crazy because firstly, I mentioned that test is 'bad' and secondly it will stress me out. After I thought over, since test cant be avoided, then try to look out for the favour subject, which is Chemistry and Mathematics, and look forward for the test lor. Haha...
Next, I brought the Mediacorp Chinese New Year song cd. It is a trend that I will definitely buy it every year. The songs for this year is quite ok but I realised almost all the song is repeated from the past years but different person singing. Oh ya, there is a 2007's calendar inside too. ;)
Oh my god, next week saturday is 27 JAN LE!!! Oh my tian, its S.H.E PERFECT 3 CONCERT ALREADY!!! It is held at Singapore Indoor Stadium and start at 8pm. Singapore Indoor Stadium will be occupied by Rain's concert tomorrow. Do you know how much is the front seat? Its $488!!! Oh my god. It is so so expensive. The cheapest is $188. Also very expensive. Its like I can get 3 S.H.E concert ticket (front seat) for just one Rain's concert ticket and still got change lor. And the newspaper mention that the Rain's concert actually got $688 and $888 ticket but is being reserved. IT IS LIKE ALMOST A THOUSAND!!! A THOUSAND JUST TO WATCH A 2HRS CONCERT!!! Moreover, the newspaper mention that, the media said almost 80% of his ticket is sold out but actually is fake. In addition, you can get a very good seat now even the concert is tomorrow. Cant believe that they are trying to cheat people. Not like S.H.E, they really sold out 80% and the front seat is fully book now. Its not that the concert is bad or Rain is bad, Rain is good and the concert I saw before, that is when he perform in other countries, it is wonderful but just that the ticket is so expensive. Cant afford. Ok, back to S.H.E concert, heard that the star appearing in their concert is Fahrenheit. So definitely Fahrenheit will say 只對你有感覺 with Hebe. A very nice song. And they mention that each of them will sing a solo song, Selina will perform a HOT dance, Ella will play a song on the piano and Hebe will show her drum skills. Its a waste that Tank did not come, if not he will say 獨唱情歌 with Selina. ;( Ok, will elaborate more after I see the concert and also try to take a few shots when they are singing and dancing. Haha...
Ok, signing off. BYE!!!
Kenneth Ng, 10:20 PM