{Just Some Thoughts...}

Friday, January 26, 2007

Ok, another week of school had past. It is week 3 already. As usual, lots and lots of homework, test and lack of sleep etc. Sorry, it seems like I said the same things over and over after every week. But I somehow get use to it already. Cant forget on thursday, we had actually 30 mins of scolding lecture by Mrs Lim during biology tutorial. As usual, she says that we are JC2 already and still not very serious with our work. I find her words do make sense and but actually, I am really trying my very best already. But with her words, I will try even harder. Ok, its weekends, let's put the school work aside and talk about what's event coming up soon.

DO YOU ALL KNOW WHAT IS THE EVENT THAT IS COMING UP???

YUP, IT'S S.H.E PERFECT 3 CONCERT!!! It is held at S'pore Indoor Stadium and going to begin in a few more hours. I am very very excited and looking forward to it. Erm, you all must be thinking that I am crazy over S.H.E but I am not actually, its just that I like their songs and also it is my first time to go to this kind of concert. Ok, I will try to take a few shots and upload on the next blog but cant guarantee. Haha. ;). Yup, will elaborate LOTS more after the concert tomorrow.



Bye... Going off to watch the concert...

Kenneth Ng, 9:39 PM

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?