Sunday, January 7, 2007
Today while I was on the train, on my way to Ah Ma house, I receive a message from Samuel. It says,' please call them. They are trying to contact me very hard and is something important'. The 'they' is a course that we are attending. It is actually a holiday course that I had recommended to my 4 other friends to attend. But it is being delayed till now, 2 more lessons to go before it ends. With that, I called them and who knows, I got scolded. Saying what there is supposed to have a lesson today but why we did not turn up and also the teacher is there waiting. I was stunted. The worst is that the person say the other 4 people, which is my classmates, says I am the one who book the time slot and also will cancel the lesson for today. Moreover, I am the leader for this group. What is this lor. What leader? I am also like them who pay the same amount of fees and attend the same number of lessons. Seriously, I was really really shocked at that moment and also full of anger.
* Recalling. The last lesson, I was the only one who go off early because I got something on and I told the rest, 'let me know when is the next lesson' and they say ok. Also, the other day at the cafe, we were mentioning about it too and they say they wanted to book a lesson for today but then KK say he cannot make it so we conclude by having the lesson on the coming Saturday. I am always a 'anything' person and so ya, telling them no problem.*
Back to now. They actually book the time slot earlier lor but did not tell me. What is this lor? Very disappointed with them. They sabo me somemore. Haiz... Never expect that they are .... Haiz... Do not even want to mention because I really cannot believe it... I got scolded for nothing and in the first place, do not even know what was going on. Haiz... I scare liao... Next time got anymore courses that is interesting or exciting or etc, I think is better to sign up myself rather than asking the rest... Haiz...
Kenneth Ng, 1:20 AM