Friday, January 5, 2007
Today is Friday, the last of the week! Hooray!! In other words, only the 3rd day of school. Its like only the 3rd day of school and I am like dying soon. Cannot wait for the weekends to come. Perhaps I have not switch back to studying mode yet after the long break. I MUST switch back asap as its my A level this year, how can I afford to play a fool around...
Ya, my friendship with Samuel is appearing in the air again! Haha.. The most happy person is Weilin ba... Haha.. Because today when we are at the Teck Whye coffeeshop having our lunch, Samuel called me through the phone. Weilin looked so happy and surprised when she heard that Samuel and I are friends again... Seriously I was very furious about him that period of time.. Ok lah, do not want to recall what had actually happened, since its last's year incident. Its over! Hopefully we will be friends forever and not quarrel anymore. ;)
Oh ya, I am very sorry Pamela... I cannot attend your Birthday party tomorrow. My Ah Ma is having an minor eye operation next Monday and my cousins and I are going to Ah Ma house to give her support for the operation. Very sorry... I promised the next year when you are holding a Birthday party again, I will sure to go! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! ;) Also, hopefully my Ah Ma will recover very quickly after the operation. :)
Signing Off....
Kenneth Ng, 11:50 PM