Saturday, February 3, 2007
Ok, yesterday (2th Feb) was our welfare head Seow Ken and Xiu Li's Birthday!!! Yap, the class give them a surprise birthday party during CT lesson. They did get surprised and very happy. Haha... How nice I can have that 'surprise' birthday celebration by anyone I know too be it my cousins, 06s05 etc... Haha... ;) I very definitely get surprise since it is a surprise celebration... lol...

Class Photo!!!

Ok, after the class photo taking, everyone went on having cake attack. Everyone went to take cream from the cake and start putting onto other people's face, hair, etc. Even our CT also got it. Poor thing. Haha. Guess what, I am not being attack! No cream on my face. Haha. SO luckily. That is why you cant see me in the picture for that scene. ;)
After the celebration, we went back to the class and decorate the class for the New Year decoration competition. Hope that our class will win. Below are some of the picture.

The group of girl doing painting on the board... Haha...

Everyone doing some form of 'arts' making use of red packets... Hehe...

Ok, it is like a few hours later... All of us start to rest liao... Haha.. Start to chat, bully one another etc... Especially Sarah... Hehe...
Ok, today, I went with my mum and sis to Vivo City. I saw Serene, my cousin, Belle Belle and Ben Ben. Haha. Next, we went to Burger king and eat. While my mum and sis went to order food, I sat at a place, looking around. I saw this.

It says 'Dunk it in. Drop it in. Slide it off the tray. just get it in in any form of way.' So lame lor... Haha...
I am really sorry that the pictures are side way. I had no idea why actually. Sorry. Hope all of you dun mind just to tilt side way to see. Haha... Ok, going off to study bio and math test le. I really hope to score it... Yah... Bye...
Kenneth Ng, 8:48 PM