{Just Some Thoughts...}

Friday, February 9, 2007

One more week had past. Realised that I did not post quite awhile? This week is a very busy week. Guess what, I sleep almost a few hours only everyday. The earliest time I sleep for this few days is 3.30am. I am dead tire lor. I do not care liao, after I post this, I am going to sleep like a pig. Haha... I wonder if there is anyone out there reading my blog? Because the tagboard seems so empty. So sad.. When you read, can like just write something? Haha.. Thx. Oh ya, next tuesday is my A Level Bio SPA. Wish me good luck everybody pls!!! Hehe.. Moreover, I would like to wish everyone in 06S05 good luck!

Ok, Lunar Chinese New Year is just round the corner. Oh my god, so happy... My school's celebrating it next friday... I wondering how PJC will celebrate it as it's my first time. Hopefully it wont be a boring one... Hehe... Yea! All my family member can come together to play cards again! Haha... We play it only once a year and it is a form of bonding us together. ;) Also, tomorrow my sister, my mum and me going shopping at Orchard then following up is Chinatown to catch the New Year mood. Let me wish everyone an early Happy New Year!!! ;)

Ok, signing off to sleep...

Kenneth Ng, 8:06 PM

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?