Finally I am able to post an entry after a long time! Yah!! LOL. I am very very tired now so if I make any mistake in typing, do not blame me ah. LOL.
Just came back from Astronomy camp this morning, 24 March 2007 Saturday 8am. This means that I did not sleep at all throughout the night except one hours of sleep lah if I were to count in exact. =) The camp start from Friday, 23 March 2007 6pm to the next day 8am. We had lots of fun that night. We had star gazing by of course. Got to see Jupiter. So happy. Then we had treasure hunt. But you all must be thinking crazy lah because we had it at 1.30AM AT NIGHT. haha. Then the losing team will have to do forfeit. The forfeit is that the team members will have to work as a team and they will do what the audience say. For instance, hand to knee, then one person had to use his hand and touch another person's knee. They have to do 7 sets in all. So funny lah. Someone still request for hand to butt lor. I guess the person should know who I am referring too. Pervert lor. The best thing is that the choir had also their camp that night but too bad, they end at today 6pm. Haha. (So bad. Laughing at them.) So yah, meet up with some of them at night.
Ok, that is for Friday and Saturday. Monday to Thursday is the common test week. Monday - had Geography and CHemistry. (crazy lah, both paper requires lots and lots of memorising lor.) Tuesday - had Biology but I did not go as I am sick. Wednesday - had none. Thursday - had Mathematics. Friday - had Make up for Biology as I did not go on Tuesday. Realise that I had Biology Test on Friday and camp on Friday? Yup, that means that I did not sleep at all for 2 days, i.e. till now. THAT IS WHY I AM SUPER TIRED!!!! AH!!!! I hate the papers LOTS. It is damn damn hard lah. Never had expected it. Hopefully I will not score that bad. SAD. =( But I am also happy in a way and worried(sad) in a way. Happy that Common test had ended and worried(Sad) for the results.
I realise that time past very very fast. The time when you realised that you had past 14, you are already 18. Haiz.. Still cannot forget about the S.H.E concert held during Jan. 2 months had passed. So, I had made a video of the concert where I gathered the pictures and videos together. Hope you all will like it and enjoy it.
S.H.E Perfect 3 Concert 2007 at Singapore Indoor Stadium Part 1
S.H.E Perfect 3 Concert 2007 at Singapore Indoor Stadium Part 2
Some additional videos of certain songs not included in the video above.
Intro + 恋人未满
不想长大 + Remember
Supermodel
只对你有感觉
怎么辬
十面埋伏
痛快
Bye signing off to sleep. OH MY GOD, SO HAPPY!!! LA LA LAND, HERE I COME!!!