{Just Some Thoughts...}

Saturday, March 3, 2007

Yesterday was the release of A Level Results day... Before I take the slip from the CT. I am damp scare lah. I really think that I will fail. I really do not have the confidences to pass it. When I took over the slip from CT, I was very shocked. I got a B grade! SO SO SO HAPPY!!! ;) Really cannot believe it. But some of my friends were very upset as they did not get the grade that they want.

Note to them : Do not let this Chinese grade affect your feeling in studying for other subjects. I believe we will ALL do well for the rest of the A's subjects like last year badge!!! Jia You!!!

I feel very very stress after seeing the results that the graduate people get. There is like more that 50 over people getting 3 or 4 distinction, that is 3 or 4 A grades, from my college. OH MY GOD!!! So clever. Very very stress... But yup, I will try my very very best. Oh ya, 06s05 too, RIGHT???

Also, just to let those people who are fans of Hanazakarino Kimitachihe know that Part 3 is out, i.e. the whole set is out!!! My mum brought for me le. She say it's a reward for my grade that I had achieved. Thank You Mum!!!




Oh ya, Samuel, Edwin and Joshua will be going to Cambodia to help the kids over there tomorrow. Wish them All The Best and have a safe trip.

Bye...

Kenneth Ng, 1:08 AM

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?