Sunday, April 29, 2007
On 25th April 2007, Wednesday, my cell phone vibrated. I feel the vibration during GP lesson. I was thinking 'who would it be?' Because no one will message me during lessons as they all know I am having lesson. 30 mins, 20 mins, 10 mins, 5 mins, 4 mins, 3 mins, 2 mins, 1 mins, 0. 'Thank You Mrs Leong!' The lesson ended. I immediately took out my phone and see who would it be?
First I saw this message 'Hello students, my baby boy has arrived.' Then sender, Mdm Lim Meow Ang. Oh, its my Last year's Maths teacher! Her baby has finally borned. CONGRATULATIONS!!!The whole class was so happy too when I announce to them.
We intended to visit her on Thursday at Raffles Hospital(Bugis)but our lessons ends at 5+ and by the time we go there it will be like 8+ but the next day there is a bio test, so we need to study. Oh ya, talking about the test, this is the first time I find it do-able. First time!!! Guess what, after going through days of selecting questions from the TYS and other school's Prelim paper and then do it, and then let Miss Leong mark and then return me and then I read through the mistake (SOrry, so many 'and then' but I actually did it on purpose. Haha.), I find Bio more fun and the test I find it more prepared. Oh ya, Ms Lim(Bio) has been sick for about a week le, hope she will recover very soon.
And so, my class went to visit Mdm Lim, at her Mum's place(Tampines) instead. Her baby was so cute, as cute as my cousin's baby, Xiao Kai!!! What am I talking about, haha, all baby are cute!!!

Mdm Lim's Baby Boy, Evan.

Oh ya, exactly on that day, I received another piece of good news, do you know what is it? Hint: about baby too.
Do you guess it?
Yup, my cousin will be having another child le!!!! This means that Xiao Kai will be a Ge Ge le!!! Haha. Congratulations!!!
2 pieces of good news on the same day. WOW! Some more on the same topic. First time! So Happy! Once again, Congrats to both!
Signing off... =)
Kenneth Ng, 8:25 PM