Sunday, April 1, 2007
Ok, yesterday I slept very early and if I am not wrong is around 10+pm. Basically I say 'weird' dream as I had never expect it to happen to me. I had dream 2 events actually.
Firstly, I had dreamt that I had done absolubly well for my A's. If I am not wrong, I got all As and Bs. How nice if it is not a dream but a true one. But, really hope I could achieve that kind of results in real life. Oh ya, moreover, I dream that my Dad is there too when I receive the results. He is also very happy by of course. Yup, I will work very hard and try to achieve that kind of results!!! This may not be considered as weird lah but read on, I think the second one is real weird...
Guess what, I had dream that I had open my very own concert!!! In addition, the concert is not like mini one lah, is the big one and if I am not wrong, is like Singapore Indoor Stadium that big. One more thing that I could not believe is that, the place is packed with people. Plus, saw all my friends, family, cousins and even my Dad too. HOW COULD THIS BE TRUE!!! My singing is like .... Maybe you all can ask my cousins, Sam, sarah, silei or KK lah.. Haha. Erm, really never thought of being a singer as my career. But on a serious note, I also do not know what I want to be when I grow up actually. Doctor? Not really. But I had always wanted to be a Maths Teacher since young but till now still got the interest actually. But erm singer... Sound like quite fun too actually.. Able to go around the world to spread music.. But perhaps noise to them lah... Haha.. Also able to meet S.H.E more in person??? Crazy lah, LOL. By then they are already like very old le. Haha... Oh ya, by the way, S.H.E IS GOING TO RELEASE ITS 10TH ALBUM, [PLAY], SOON IN MID MAY!!! Hooray!!! 首波主打『中國話』! Below are some of the pictures of them shooting the MV for 『中國話』.





Ya, really have to think carefully what I want to be when I grow up. Ok, signing off... As usual, off to study... ;(
Kenneth Ng, 7:45 PM