Thursday, June 28, 2007
Hooray!!! Hooray!!!
Exams over!!!
Exams Over!!!
Exams Over!!!
Exams Over!!!
Exams Over!!!
I do not have to stay up late and not sleep anymore. Can sleep le!!! Wow!!! It has been like two week din sleep on my lovely bed le. Most of the time would be at my desk for this 2 weeks. I really hope my results would be fine as I really really put in great effort for this exam. But I cant concentrate while studying during that period because my grandfather is sick. Having a high fever. Now in hospital. All my family members and me were very worried. I really hope he could recover VERY SOON! In fact, he WILL!!! It's been tough for me this 2 weeks. Had to get all the concepts and informations into my head plus worrying for my grandfather at the same time. Haiz... That's why I hope my results will not be affected. But on the other hand, I believe, in fact, all my family members, that my grandfather will definitely recover soon!
Oh ya, I also heard that S.H.E is coming to Singapore the last of July. Hooray!!! I hope this time round is true and not a false alarm again. Moreover, if I am not wrong, they say that S.H.E will be having a 'PLAY' concert in Singapore during that week!!! (Not confirm yet) I really hope is confirm and is true that they are having a concert again. Haha. I was so happy when I heard that. Haha. YES!!!
Ok, signing off, Grandfather, Jia U!!!! U will DEFINITELY RECOVER SOON!!!
Kenneth Ng, 6:45 PM