Sunday, December 2, 2007

OH MY!!! SHOW ON STAGE CONCERT IS FANTASTIC!!!! Sorry Xiao Zhu, Did not expect the concert to be that nice, LOL!!! Sorry! Sorry! Haha. But the sad thing is the concert is too short, only about 2 hours only. =( The guest for his concert is Rainie. As I said, the concert was so nice and was very high through out the concert!!! The speaker was so solid and the stage was very creative plus the lighting plus the fireworks, oh my cant say much but just FANTASTIC!!! The concert was full of laughter! As you know xiao zhu, yup! He did change into Mr Pig for a while. So funny lor. If you got watch bai fen bai at channel u, Mon to Fri 5pm, you will know what I mean. Hehe. Now having sorethroat!!! First time having sorethroat after concert! Yup, I scream and sing along, I cant help it, the effect makes me feel like singing. He even make the effort to change the lyric to most of the songs on the spot to suit to our Singapore context.
Some photos are as follow:

Haha, as you can see from the number of empty seats, yup I went there like 2 hours before the concert. Very early right? =p

The concert starting...

Sorry, the lighting too bright le, that's what I mean, the lighting is so bright that makes the effect wonderful!

SHOW landing onto the stage.






Wah Michael Jackson leh....




Nice and shuai man. Chair dance leh. =)

Weird right? 2 guys sitting inside the heart shape chair. Haha. What happen is, he will spin the jackpot and the crowd will scream stop. When it stops, it will show the sit and row number. But guess what, he says that it is his first time that he pick a guy in the concert. Can you imagine it? A love song between 2 guy? Oh my, the crowd was like burst into laughter lah.. Show also cant help laughing. He was singing plus laughing. LOL. Ya Ya, that guy looks familar to me man. When I first see him, oh my, he is my primary school friend... lol. So coincidence.. Wah, lucky never pick me... If not, embarassing!!! Hehe.



Rainie appear on stage le!!! She sang 2 songs, one is the theme song for 换换爱, and another is her new album's song.















The concert ends with the song Twinkle Twinkle!!! High man...
Haiz.. As I said, the concert is to short lor. Not enough! Haha.
Overall the concert is Fun! High! Funny! Fantastic!
Kenneth Ng, 3:22 PM