{Just Some Thoughts...}

Monday, December 3, 2007

Yup, went Wilbur Pan's autograph. I did not know that I actually won the first 10 prior to get my disc autographed by Wilbur. I was so happy when I saw the sms that 100.3FM send me. I was with my friends lah going to east coast BBQ. Haha. Many of my friends jealous lah. SK rite? LOL. Stand in front, no one block me somemore and so close to him. Of course able to video the whole scene down. Brought 2 album, different cover. Oh my god, after 11kg of slimming, he become a different person man!!! More SHUAI le!!! OMG! OMG! So shuai man! He performed 4 songs, with dancers and everything that includes his costume! Like concert! LOL. Tell you hor, next time got his concert I sure go de. Hehe. Oh ya, if you happen to by pass any CD shop, GO GET A COPY!!! All the songs is wonderful! You will sure like it. 潘瑋柏's 玩酷 ROCKS!!!

Here are some of the photos:


My autographed CD...


The stage.















Videos:


Erm I din know why the video quite blur. Haha. Because in my camera was very clear. LOL. Someone help....

More videos will be uploaded soon... =) Cya.

Kenneth Ng, 9:24 PM

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?