Friday, March 7, 2008
Haha, very long never update le. I guess everyone must be waiting there right? LOL. I hope so.
Yup 3 months passed... Very fast right? That means BMT is over... I still can remember the first day when I enter BMT, that is tekong. Its not that bad though. In fact, I quite miss the place and all the bunk mates. Will never forget you guys although we are together only like 3 months, must keep in touch hor.
Went back school today to get my A level results. Erm, not that bad lah, average. Yup, saw my JC friends. Quite alot of them has changed? Or would I say, more matured or grown up to young adults already? Haha. But sorry ah, let you wait so long for the vocal course, then end up go with sk. =)
YEA!!! Next week tuesday POP LOR!!!! Lol. So happy!!! =D
Kenneth Ng, 5:08 PM