Wednesday, March 12, 2008
YES!!! POP!!!
I really can't imagine 3 months past just like that! Yesterday when I am packing my stuff, I feel like is like the first day when I just enlist. The cupboard is empty AGAIN!!!
Below are some of the photos...

My mum & me

My sis & me

My Family!

My section bunk mates, my PC at the front and Sergeant Sharil in the middle. =)

My Platoon! Platoon 1! Your the best!!!

My section with Mr Naz(PS). He ORD already! We are his last batch of recuits!
ok, I will be having a break till 24th March then I will be posted to unit. Still do not know where I am posted to but I will know on the 21st March. Hopefully I can get a 8am to 5pm job. LOL..... Jia you Jason, Dan, Josh and KK!!! LOL. Me and Sam Private already Sia!!! Hehe. =D
Kenneth Ng, 8:40 PM