{Just Some Thoughts...}

Monday, May 19, 2008

Met up with Seet yesterday to get a gift for our sergeant Benny. Met him at Jurong East at 1pm. We are completely like no idea what to get for him because eveyone is like anything. So I am thinking like getting a can of anything and wrap nicely for Benny. lol. Er... Ok, cold!!!

3+pm le, I asked, 'so what are we getting seet?'

Seet replied, 'dun know.'

So we start to like call and disturb people that comes to our mind - Paul, Denis, Ng and suhaimi.

End up what do we get? Something stupid by of course because Seet is around. LOL. In our section book, Benny put lots of photos. We find him kind of depressed because he draw arrows saying his friend attached, attached, attached and him single. He even mention on the book that he hopes to be attached. So we decided to come up with Benny's dating menu. It's a box filled with items that could help him in dating. LOL. The items includes a book-dummies for dating, a flower, sweet, oil paper, perfume, love songs and .... Hehe. Not nice to mention here. =) It's all Seet's idea...



Ok, after that I rushed off to Causeway to meet my other group of friends. Ate dinner with them there then headed to Edwin's house. We had a good chat of what we are doing now. Oh my, we are shocked to her a news from someone. Haha. Will not announce it now. Then we looked through the videos when we are in school. Oh my, I serious miss school and the fun that we all had.



Haiya, I think I have to sign out le. Booking in soon.

Kenneth Ng, 3:42 PM

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?