Friday, May 30, 2008
Just came back from IMM. Angela is having her autograph session today. Actually Seet promised to go with me but he did not get to book out this week so I had no choice but to ask my other group of friends to accompany me. LOL.
Here are some of the photos I took.

Angela is walking toward the stage now from the right as you can see the audience are facing right and somehow ignored the DJ on the stage. LOL.

Angela is my friend you know. She spotted me. Wahaha... =p

She's very serious in the autograph session.

She's very happy that many came to support her.

Oh, she spotted me again. Hehe.

Here's her signature on my $151 ticket. All thanks to my mum for getting the tickets for me and my sister. The most expensive seat somemore. Love you!
As mentioned, her concert is held at Expo on Sunday 8pm. Maybe you guys do not know, she has just recovered from a severe illness. Hopefully this concert will be a success as she is still quite weak. Jia you!! =p
Did anyone watched the new korea drama screened on Channel U, from monday to friday, 7pm - 'Heart of nineteen'? Oh my god, it is so damn funny. Since I am in camp and not able to watch, DA! DA! My lovely mum help me get a copy from TS. LOL. There is a total of 167 episode. It's kind of a long drama. But I did not know is so expensive, $90 leh. Really must thank my mum. Haha. SO remember go watch! I'am sure you guys will like it.
Ok signing off... BYE!
Kenneth Ng, 11:22 PM