Friday, May 16, 2008
Oh my! Just one more week! HOW? Seriously I do not want to leave this place!!!
At the moment, I will be posted to Gombak. Oh dear, I will be all alone there. Haiz.. What should I do?? Erm at least I guess I still got Yeow CHong to accompany me? Erm Seet is initially going to Gombak too but he just betray me and asking Sergeant Benny to change his posting to LECC. Guess what, he got in! Evil!!! Haha. No lah, I am just joking. =) I dun blame you lah Seet. It's right to choose what you want, 1.5 years leh. It's not a short period of time. Just dun forget what you had promise me... lol.
How? I am going to say this again! I really do not want to leave MPTS!!! I SERIOUSLY, enjoy my stay here. I guess 9 weeks of training is not enough? Quite weird though, it's my first time to say that army is fun, interesting and cant wait to book in. =D
I had lots of good and wonderful memories. The time when we had all the meals together, running together and importantly, disturbing one another. hehe. Having all the funny sergeants and staff around. Thinking of all the 'pa bu - fool' stuff in MPTS. I would say, all of you who know me will find me very very different from the normal Kenneth. Thanks to Seet ah. LOL.
Pa Bu list
1) During guard duty, me and seet were shining the torch at Suhaimi who was doing sentry at the guard house. Obviously when he realised it, he shine back at us. But when we get back to the guard house, both of us claim that we did not shine at him at all. He is in total shock when we said that. LOL.
2) Pulling one another's shoe lac when the person did not notice it.
3) Stealing one another's water bottle from their LBV without them realising it.
4) Poking one another at all times
5) playing with Paul and Yeow chong by knocking on the wall. And they really reply back. LOL.
6)
YA LAH YA LAH!!! NOT SURE IF YOU WILL COME BACK AND READ! IT'S US LAH PY!!! lol. When he realised his water bottle is filled full and emptied automatically, he will give that shocked expression. So funny and fun! =)Erm cant think of any more but definitely more than this. LOL. You guys seriously cant believe I did all this right? Hehe.
Erm I would say, all of us are going separate ways after next friday. HOw? Did not interact enough with one another, especially the people from the next bunk. Erm, I had always been wondering, how do the people from the next bunk think of us? Some of them seems 'scare' of us. LOL. Is it or ...? Dun know leh. Very obvious got one person, erm not nice to say who but ya, lol, he seems scare of me and ... seet...? Haha.
HOW???? I will definitely miss you guys!! Must still meet up ok? Its a must ah!!! I am going to treasure the remaining numbers of days with you guys!!! Must remember this friendship ok? BBF!!! =)
Kenneth Ng, 10:27 PM