{Just Some Thoughts...}

Monday, May 26, 2008

Today's my first day to my new company. I would say the place is ok. The people there are nice too. However, I do not know why, I find something is missing. Could it be the place that I am still not use to it? Or is it the new people that I am facing? Or is it ..... Something is just weird. I still miss the environment in MPTS with all my section 3 mates around.

This morning all of us are to gather at Audi 2. From there, all of us are then separated. Gombak people, which is me and Yeow CHong, are the one to leave first. I am like, NNNNNNOOOOOO!!!! The rubber band is breaking!!! That moment is the worst!!! Imagine saying Bye to everyone, hugging one another and seeing suhaimi and Seet going to cry? ARGH!!! So sad!!! When we are leaving, someone shouted from the 2nd floor, 'Bye! Good luck!'. IT"S SERGEANT BENNY! He is waving to us. Oh my! Really miss the times we had together! I guess there is no point looking back ba as days still has to go on. Time will never stop and rewind back. Haiz. I just had the feeling that all of us will not be able to meet one another again so soon because I may go mounting while the rest are resting and when I am dismounting, they may go for Ops. Argh!

Good Bye MPTS! I will miss you guys! =(

Kenneth Ng, 8:29 PM

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?