{Just Some Thoughts...}

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Yesterday marks the end of Angela's Concert. Finally it has toured to Singapore and is a success! This is my 4th concert that I had attended. This is the 1st concert that is perfect and no mistakes at all! LOL. I liked the concert and I had enjoyed myself. I love all her songs very much but sadly, she did not sing some songs that has been sang in Taipei's concert. Why? Sad lor. This concert has been divided into 4 segments - Overture - Dreaming, Dream of Childhood, Dreams come true and Encore-Dream of fans.

Below is the sequence of songs in the concert.

Overture - Dreaming
1. 夢裡花
2. 潘朵拉
3. 真的/猜不透 (Combined song - 2 for 1) =p
4. 手心的太陽
5. 保護色 (includes her solo HOT dance)
6. Mama Mama
7. 如果的事 (feathering with 師姐范瑋琪)
8. 是非題 (范瑋琪)
9. 不痛 (includes her solo 大提琴)
10. 口袋的天空
11. Journey
12. 不想懂得
13. 仨人 (feathering with 范瑋琪 & Clarie)
14. 我不想忘記你 (Clarie)

Dream of Childhood
15. 我戀愛了
16. 喜歡你沒道理
17. 快樂崇拜

Dreams come true
18. Over the rainbow
19. 隱形的翅膀
20. 我的最愛
21. 遺失的美好

Encore-Dream of fans
22. 寓言
23. 歐若拉

Below are the photos that I had took. Enjoy!


The concert is about to start. Just relax and wait for the concert everyone. Chill.


The concert has started with the song of 夢裡花. The audience cant really see her when she started the song. After half way through the song, the white cloth just drop and Proof!!! *See the next photo.


She's on the mini stage in the air.


Next, she appear with a 甜蜜千層派裝, singing the song 潘朵拉. HIGH MAN!


HIGH AH HIGH!


Now, she sang 3 relaxing and nice songs featuring 真的/猜不透 and 手心的太陽.


Now the sexy part. The song of 保護色. She wore a 可樂氣球裝. This is the sexy song where the crowd just kept screaming. After halfway through the song, she just remove the red stuff around her waist and got into a HOT dance. Capture it down though, WAHAHA!


Mama Mama! Yup, the song Mama Mama!


Oops, she is changing her skirt. LOL.


Angela got into 黑天鵝宮廷裝 to sing the song 如果的事 with 師姐 范瑋琪.


Ok, it's now time for Angela to get changed into the next costume, for that to happen, 范瑋琪 sang the song 是非題 to drag the time.


Wow! Angela now appear in 典雅花仙女裝. This is the part where she played the 大提琴 solo. Smart man! Next, 3 songs in consecutive namely, 不痛, 口袋的天空, Journey and 不想懂得. Oh my, 不想懂得, Angela is impressed with the audience as they are able to sing the song correctly. It is like KBOX, she almost left the whole song for the audience to sing. Haha. Erm, I guess I've sang along... LOL. It's the atmosphere there lah that drive me to sing along.


Next, 范瑋琪 appeared again & Clarie, the new singer, sang the song 仨人 with Angela. It's the first time that they performed the song in public. I guess Singapore is just so lucky lor!


With that, Clarie is left to sing the song 我不想忘記你. It's from her new album.


With a 火紅波浪裝, Angela sang 2 songs consecutively, 我戀愛了 & 喜歡你沒道理. It's damn high and very cute! Oh my, when you get to see it, you will know what I mean. =)


Ok, this lucky guy who was picked from the crowd gets the chance to sing the song, 快樂崇拜 with Angela. Er.. I would say ok lah for that guy though some parts of the rap is not very clear.


隱形的翅膀! Oh my, it's my favourite song! I've been waiting for this song since the start of the concert. Wahaha. WIth a 飛天女神裝, it seems like she really can fly? LOL. Then the song 我的最愛. This is the part where everyone really gets to listen to her singing quietly. That's the moment where I get to think about my sweet memories of my past. I do not know why though, probably is because of the soothing voice and the music that filled the air.


The paper! It means that she is going to thank the group of people that had contribute to the concert. In another words, the concert is ending SOON. Haiz... Erm, I wonder if you guys know, she initially had this concert in March, but due to her severe illness. She cancelled the concert and postpone to 1st June 2008, which is last Sunday. When she mentioned about her illness, she burst into tears. She mentioned that it is the worst part of her life and thanks to her family members for taking good care of her for that period of time and all her fans for waiting for this concert. I felt proud for her seriously that she really made it through. Applause for Angela! To end this segment, she sang the song 遺失的美好.


Now the Encore segment, the place is filled with the word 'ENCORE' repeatedly.


After about 3 mins, she appeared with the last set of costume that is being designed by her with the song 寓言, and end off the concert with the song 歐若拉.


Yup, the concert had ended. The concert is approximately 2hrs. I would say, all in all, FANTASTIC!


Me, sis and mum


ME ME ME!!! HAHA.

Here's a video of all the photos I've took, enjoy people!


Erm I intend to make a video clip using all the videos I've taken with the program 'Windows Movie Maker'. But I do not know why I cant open the file of the video using that program. Does anyone know why? Will still keep trying though.

Kenneth Ng, 1:47 PM

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?