{Just Some Thoughts...}

Friday, June 27, 2008

Yup, went to see Hebe just now! As I said, today is my dismount! Hehe. She is there for the open ceremony for Nobel Biocare. It's some sort like a teeth operation. Haha. I will never do it I guess, the operation seems scary and disgusting. I thought that not many people will come since it's a weekday but it's not within my expectation, there are many people turning up in UNIFORM!!! Oh my, they rushed to suntec from school just to see Hebe! Hehe.

Latest news from Hebe, S.H.E will be back in Singapore again around late August or September to intro their new album that will be released in August. Yea! Plus, she mention that there will be a combined tour concert with Farenheit in the next few months. I am not sure if she mean that it will be toured to Singapore too but I hope so. Moreover, S.H.E maybe shooting a drama or movie next year. Wow! S.H.E is back again after a year's break! From now on, there will be alot of S.H.E news le! Hooray!

Below are some of the photos I took. Oh ya, Hebe has a new hair style. Hehe.

















Yup, that's all. The rest is in video form. Haiz. Still the same, I do not know why I can't open. Still in a process finding out the reason. Haiz... In the meantime, if you want to see those videos, just ask from me ba. =p

Kenneth Ng, 6:42 PM

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?