{Just Some Thoughts...}

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

6 days ago, I've went to take my basic theory driving test. Haha.. Yup passed it... It consists of 50 MCQs. MOre than 5 mistakes and you will fail the test. It's a computerised test. It goes like this, after you have done the test, you will click the 'end test' button and it will appear a very big 'PASS' or 'FAIL'. The duration for the test is 45 mins. And can you imagine, most of the people surrounding me has left like 15 mins into the test. Then I take a peep at their screen, the word is a 'FAIL'. Haha. I guess they anyhow do or ... ? Hehe.

Now booking a date for final theory test and lastly, practical test. So is like 2/3 more to go. Oh my, I cant imagine me driving a car. HOHOHO.... =)

Kenneth Ng, 4:37 PM

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?