{Just Some Thoughts...}

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Haha. It has been a month that I update my blog. Very busy this few days. WAH!!!

2 days ago, I've met up Edwin, Sam, Dan, Jos and KK at lot 1 New York New York. Then we headed to MOF. Haha. It has been quite sometime that I've meet up with them. Guys gathering ok! =p The girls are busy with their school work so unable to join us. Hopefully there will be another gathering soon with both the girls and the guys. =D

Haiz... 2 of my seniors are going to ORD soon. For Ming Zheng, today is his last day and tomorrow is Desmond's turn. Haiz... Haha. I would say they are both erm... erm... a good senior... will miss them.. er... abit mushy sia!!! SAD.

YEA!!! S.H.E's 11th ALBUM is out VERY SOON!!! WILL DEFINITELY GET IT!!! 2 of the songs from the album is out today - 《宇宙小姐》and 《沿海公路的出口》!! DAMN nice! OMG! CANT WAIT FOR THE ALBUM! SERIOUSLY!!!

WAITING.......

Kenneth Ng, 9:42 PM

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?