Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Yup, did duty till saturday (1st Nov). Had my leave from 1st Nov to 6th Nov. It's my longest off ok!!! LOL. But it is gonna be over soon. Haiz.
Reflection:
What Had I done for the past few days?
- going to gym almost everyday
- had been watching dramas
- chatting with friends online
- memorising lyrics (S.H.E new album nice man! LOL. Din know when will they be coming to Singapore? Haha.)
- helping my Sister in spotting questions for her O's. Haha. My spotting skill not bad ok. All came out, especially her geo paper, and she is damn happy lah. LOL.
Guess that's all I did for the past few days? Haha. Do not know if I had spent it wisely? One more day to go before going back to work. Do not have any plan in mind at the moment. Haha.
Kenneth Ng, 11:36 PM