{Just Some Thoughts...}

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Yup, Ziyao intro us to his teacher's ice cream shop, Udders Ice Cream, at Novena(just beside United Square). The ice cream really not bad leh. You guys should go and try it out.


Guess which is whose.... =p







Then we headed to Glass house - Fish & Co to had our dinner. I would say the food is not as good as I had the other time. The volume of the speaker is way to loud. Very noisy. LOL.






My new york fish & chip. There is suppose to have cheese inside but guess what, there is none. Cheat my feelings. Tsk.


Jason's. He is disappointed with it though. Hehe.






Puffy Derrick... Taken by Zi yao. Wahaha.











Then we went to Plaza Singapura's ice monster. Derrick and me shared the one with durian and Mango. The fruits are very fresh. The smell is damn strong and nice. I like especially the durian. NICE!!! =)





Kenneth Ng, 5:41 PM

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?