Friday, January 9, 2009
Happy New Year to you!!! You and you and you!!!
I think is kind of late though because it’s already 9 days into 2009. -_-!! What did I do on the new year eve? Stay in camp. Sian. I really hope 2009 is a better year as 2008 is really a disastrous to me. I hope I am able to get my driving license this year. In addition, I hope I am able to get out of army soon and smoothly. Anyway, 335 days more to ORD. It seems so far man. Haiz…
Oh ya, talking about driving license. 2 days ago is my first practical lesson. It’s being taught by my uncle since he is a driving instructor. The moment when my uncle ask me to get onto the driver’s seat, there is only a phrase that keep appearing in my mind, OMG! OMG! OMG! I guess driving is really a good skill to have and in fact, I find it very FUN!!! Looking forward for the next lesson, and then getting the license and then my very own car!! The day will come? I guess? =D
This week is my long weekend break but there are no activities at all and I don’t know what to do also. So sian… So I’ve went East Coast Park alone just now. Cycling from one end to the other. It seems emo I guess. Haha. I think it’s good to be alone sometimes? You can do what you want and no one cares. You can also sort out things easily and think deeply about the past without people interrupting.
Ok! It’s time to say bye. I dun know when will be my next time blogging again because I’am not sure if I got anything to blog since I am a very boring person.
BYE!!!
Kenneth Ng, 10:21 PM