Sunday, February 8, 2009
Now the time is 0111hrs and I am still so awake. Feel like chatting with people now but guess everyone is in other land already.
Anyway on friday, I've went to Singapore Flyer with Derrick and Jason for a ride. It's my first time experience there and is FREE. Safra is having a promotion till 9 FEB, you just have to present your Safra membership card to the ticket counter and you will get one ride free. Derrick says he is afraid of heights and keep mentioning that he is scared, even after he had boarded. Very funny lo. Actually the feel at the top is not scary after all and actually I find it not high enough. Derrick and me started to keep taking photo inside where Jason kept ignoring us when we asked him to take photo. Haiz... He did not want to take photos with us lo or worst he do not want take photo with me? Sad. =( But still, overall I think it's a good experience. Below are the photos we've took...

























After that, we went Golden Village at Marina Square to watch Inkheart. Yan Hao joined us for the movie. Haha. I slept in the movie. LOL. =) Then we headed to Plaza SIngapura for DInner at the Hong Kong restaurant and dessert at Ice MOnster. Then we went home.
Actually we've decided to go East Coast Park to cycle but because Derrick and Jason said they are tired so ask if can changed to other days. I'am kind of disappointed though but never mind lo. At least I've enjoyed myself. =p
Then yesterday, Jason, Derrick, Zhi XIang, XUan Ming and me met at Newton Circus for dinner. The main purpose is chatting lah. Zhi Xiang somemore ORD already. Sian.. Gonna miss him... LOL. Initially, my uncle asked me to have dinner with them at Newton Circus after my driving lesson but guess what, my this group of asked me go to the same place to eat. So I've decided to join my this group of friends instead because Zhi Xiang leaving. Wahaha... Should be touched ba..? =p Then my uncle fetch all of us to Plaza Singapura for the Dessert at Ice Monster. Wah, Jason, Derrick and me is like eating it on consecutive days... Haha.
I've enjoyed myself this 2 days and I hope there will be more... Hehe...
Kenneth Ng, 1:11 AM