{Just Some Thoughts...}

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

CNY is going to end soon. I feel that the mood of CNY is very very different this year. It seems like a normal day to me.

On the first day of new year, I woke up at around 10+am. After I had done my wash up, I happen to see this bottle of gel on my table. Then I thought of giving a different look this year when I go to my grandmother place so started to gel my hair. When I step into my grandmother house, guess what, everyone started to comment on me. They keep saying my hair lah, especially my cousin, say 'wah! Grown up liao ah!' I am like ok then they ended saying the hairstyle suits me alot. I am so so happy to hear the last comment. Haha. Guess that day I caught everyone's attention. LOL. When all of us left my grandmother house, one of my cousin ask me, are you going to style your hair again tomorrow? HAHA. Wah... They really like my hairstyle lo. LOL. So to make them happy, I style again on the next day. =) But I guess I won't style that again lah, maybe a normal spike ok lah, because I think it does not look like me at all. HAHA. I want to be the usual me, the guai and young look of me. WAHAHAHA!!!

Today is my half day off. I've completed one of my korea drama; Wonderful life. Hehe. The story of this drama is very touching and is quite sad at the back. There is this couple that got marry because of having a child and they promise to marry for only 5 years and agree to divorce after that. Then one day, their daughter got lekumia then need to undergo a series of therapy but it does not help at all. The only solution is to wait for a bone marrow that match her. It's because of their daughter that brings their relationship even closer. Touching man...
Then I've played the Word Challenge on facebook. I can't imagine that I got the score of 33048!! Shocked when the result was out.

Yesterday I went for my 3rd driving lesson. I really find driving very very interesting. The fun thing is, yesterday my uncle lead me to a differ route than the 1st two lesson. The feeling is like .... WOW!!! Getting around a small part of SIngapore by your own driving... I can't imagine lo... Can't wait to pass and get my own car man, then I can explore around myself more. =p

Kenneth Ng, 3:43 PM

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?