{Just Some Thoughts...}

Monday, February 23, 2009

YAY!!! S.H.E are finally here in Singapore again. They have not been in Singapore for quite a while; a duration of about 1 year 7 months. They are here for 4 days (19FEB to 22 FEB 2009) this time round to intro their lastest album 'FM S.H.E'. I had seriously enjoyed myself as I had in a way seen them on every single day that they are in Singapore. LOL.

Their flight to Singapore is BR225 and landed at Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 1 on 19 FEB 09 at around 12 noon. I intended to go and welcome them but need to work. =( So no choice. I went to their fan club site 3 days before and saw a notice that they are going for a Mediacorp recording at 8pm for the program 'Five Stars Carnival'. They are giving out tickets to the recording and you just have to send your particulars and no of tickets to H.I.M Music. HOW!!!! MY LAPTOP IS SPOIL!!! I am like, haiz.. Really can't get liao... Then I suddenly thought of derrick and Jason, hehe, my best buddies, so messaged them. 'Kenneth ah, I've sent liao'. YEA!!! THANKS THEM ALOT LOR.

It's 18 FEB 2009, 2200HRS already. I still do not have any news of getting the tickets yet. Tsk.. Then someone unknown called me. 'May I speak to Kenneth. This is calling from HIM Music. You want to go and see S.H.E recording is it? I am giving you 2 tickets. So please collect your tickets at Mediacorp reception upon entering.' OH MY GOODNESS!! Then after I've put down the phone, Derrick called and said that he got the call and got 2 tickets too. Wah, I got 4 tickets liao. Then I asked Jason, he did not receive any calls on that day but receive it only on the next day morning. Sadly, H.I.M called him when he is performing duty and when he called back, they dun have the tickets anymore.

Thanks to my uncle for fetching me to Mediacorp as I need to rush there from my work place. They say I MUST be there at 1930 hrs to get the tickets but I end my work only at around 1835hrs. RUSHING MAN! I am seriously excited for it, not only to see S.H.E, but is also my first time going to studio; live recording.

When I first enter the studio, I realised that it is actually very small. LOL. I guess there must be some camera trick going on as what you see on TV seems big, but in real life, it's actually small. It's kind of boring too because they have to repeat the shot if the host says the wrong thing, so they may go over and over and over again just for that scene. Another interesting thing is, they take all the shots at differ time like applauses, opening, commercial break etc... After they have took those scenes, they then patch all the shots together and there you have it on TV.

At around 2100 hrs, S.H.E appeared in the studio! All the audience got hyper again after a long wait. Everyone started to shoot questions to them especially to Ella. The answers and the reaction that they give are super funny. They sang a total of 2 songs - 宇宙小姐 and 安靜了. They are so professional because they just went through the rehersal once and are ready to start the recording. The good thing is that they danced the song 宇宙小姐. Wa!! Sadly, the studio does not allow any camera taking. =( This series will be screen on TV channel 8, 8th March 09(next sun) 9pm. Dont be surprise if you see me on TV. (GUess you won't lah because I've tried my very best to hide =p)

The next event that they've went was Yoga's Concert at INdoor STadium, 20th Feb 09. They are the guest for his concert. Till now, there had never been any guest performing up to 25mins before. They are the first man. I would say, usually a guest will perform the most 5mins and off they go. S.H.E really show their sincerity to Yoga man. They've sang a total of 5 songs - 宇宙小姐, 我愛煩惱, 沿海公路的出口, 612星球 and Superstar. The atmosphere is so high especially when they first appear on stage with the song 宇宙小姐. Anyway, I've uploaded all the videos on facebook. Enjoy!! Below are the photos that I snapshot from those videos.





































Thirdly, they had their autograph session at Eastpoint mall on 21st Feb 2009, 2pm. I had never seen so many people in a autograph session before. The queue extended to outside, then stop at the traffic light and continue on the other side of the traffic and to the building opposite. Scary. This means that supporting S.H.E is never wrong!!! LOL. This autograph session is very special and they had never experience this kind of autograph session before. The special part is, they had 1 hour of live on air DJ at YES 933. Since the title of their album is FM S.H.E, they are in a way acting a differ character, being the DJ for that FM. They interview S.H.E using their DJ character and answer to questions that people post on the spot. Interesting man.

At around 3pm, they ended their live on air DJ job at YES 933. Then they went for a 15 mins break at the back stage. After that, they went up on stage again to perform 2 songs - 宇宙小姐 and 安靜了. Everyone screamed and sang along throughout the 2 songs especially 宇宙小姐. Ella kept showing her hot moves and Hebe and Selina were laughing at the side. Very funny lo. After the 2 songs, their autograph session official began. Below are all the photos that I had. As for the videos, you can always watch it at my facebook. =)
NOTE: Part 1 are photos that I snapshot from the videos I took and Part 2 are photos taken using my camera.

Part 1









































Part 2












































I really must thank my cousin, Wendy. Really must thank her because she helped me to queue for it. If she did not help me, I guess I will be like right at the back, maybe even opposite the traffic light. LOL. Moreover, she is the one that recommend me S.H.E.

I am super happy lor because after supporting them for so long, I FINALLY GOT THEIR AUTOGRAPH!!!! I guess this maybe my first and also the last chance to have their autograph. There are rumours saying that they are going to disband soon and Hebe is going to have her very own album. H.I.M MUSIC made a stand a few days ago and said that S.H.E will not be disband and will last forever till they do not want to be a singer anymore like maybe they want to start a family ... etc? They also said that they are now focusing on collecting songs for hebe's album. Although I like Hebe the most among the 3 but with her very own album I find it kind of weird actually. I would still prefer having a S.H.E album so I really hope they dun disband and continue to come out with more album as a band.

As for this album, there are 2 versions to it. The post office has collaborate with H.I.M MUSIC and come up with a FM S.H.E limited edition stamp collection. I've brought all 3 items and got all 3 of them autographed! See See below. LOL.


The 2 versions that I am referring to...


The lyrics book that they had signed on.


This is the limited edition stamp collection that I am referring to. Autographed one leh!!! Haha...


The interior of the limited edition stamp collection.



I find this super interesting. THey actually had a certificate for getting the limited edition stamp collection and it stated that I am the 770th/1000 person to get it. COOL!!!












Autographed items...

After the event at East Point Mall, S.H.E rushed to Causeway Point at around 7pm for 新加坡e乐大赏造势活动. They got involved in most of the awards; e乐人气组合, e乐人气MV, 优1周我最喜爱的封面 and 1003优势流行榜年度歌曲. I have faith in them and they can sure win all of the awards. So remember to vote for them. I did not take much photos, just 3 and a video clip that I had uploaded in my facebook because my camera's battery is low after a long hours of taking at East Point Mall.







Ok, after 4 days of activities in SIngapore, it's time for S.H.E to left for home, Taiwan. Sadly they had gone back already. =( They left on 22 FEB 09, 10am. A video clip has been added to my facebook. This video is taken from S.H.E Ambience website.

So I really hope they dun disband and come up with new album very soon. LOL. Bye S.H.E!!! Hope to cya soon in SIngapore again! =p

Kenneth Ng, 10:57 PM

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?