Tuesday, March 31, 2009
It's the last day of March today. I am going to give a report of what happen this month and here I am with my favourite drink beside me, do you know what is it???? YEA BUBBLE TEA!!! LOL.
Ok, nothing interesting happen this month actually, same old thing happened almost everyday. The only thing I could say was, it's one more month closer to ORD!!! HAHA.
Haiz. Yesterday I’ve went to take my TP and I had failed the test.. I seriously thought I will pass the test after I’ve completed both section of the test; one: circuit n two: road. All my parking is perfect and my car did not stall on the road at all. THAT WAS AMAZING!!! I can't imagine my car did not stall AT ALL! LOL. The only think in my mind at that moment was, I've pass the test liao. When the tester pass me the driving test report, I feel so so sian when he told me I've fail the test with the point of 20. WHAT!!! FAIL BY JUST 2 POINTS!!! It's damn demoralising lah. After the review, I realised that he deduce most of the points because I drive to slow. What the hell lah. Cant he deduce once or twice for the same mistake and worst is I just need that 2 points!!! sad. SOBZ... Don't feel like talking about driving for the time being but gonna pick up soon. Definitely! No matter what, I’am gonna pass it the next time! YES!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Was talking to one of my friend about what are the quality of a good friend. Hmm....
I think the first thing would be trust... Both parties must trust one another and to help one another. I agree with my friend that both parties should communicate with one another well if not conflict will arise easily. The intention of a certain way of talking maybe plainly just joking and who knows, the other person may take it seriously and thought that he did it on purpose? In conclusion, I guess communication is the most important factor.
After talking about it, I guess I really need to think over who can be my good friend too. LOL. Haiz... Dunno leh. I suddenly thought of my JC friends and MPTS mates. Really feel like meeting all of them soon. Thinking back about the past again where it's stress free and only full of jokes and laughter with all of them. WAHH!!! So good! Maybe I can find someone that can make me feel the same way at my new place now? I don't mean they are all bad but just that I feel they are like wave; there are ups and downs. Hmm... LOL.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What I'am saying now is gonna be a sad new. From what I see, S.H.E is going to break real soon and 'FM S.H.E' may be their last album. Their company had gave a stand a few weeks ago that the rumours of S.H.E gonna disband is not true. They will be together forever till either one of them got married or either one of them do not want to be a singer anymore. After they give that stand, they had provide another info that Selina will be focusing on variety programs, Hebe will come out with her own album and Ella will be focusing on dramas. This can be an evidence of them being disbanded. Secondly, they said that Selina is gonna married soon. Isn't that another evidence of them gonna disband? Haiz... Sad... Although I like Hebe among the 3 of them, but still, I prefer them coming out albums together. Hebe alone will be just too weird and there may not be jokes anymore as it is usually contributed by Ella and Selina. Still hoping that my inference is wrong and they won't break up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok, that's all I can say for March. Welcoming April now and hope it will pass fast too so I could say one more month closer to my ORD!!! ^______^
Kenneth Ng, 8:43 PM