{Just Some Thoughts...}

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Just came back from run. Erm no... Not exactly run, maybe I would say half run and half limping. =p

Messaged Derrick and ask him if he wanna go for run but he din reply. I thought he might be busy so went alone. Then while I was running on the route near to my former school, Pioneer JC, something happened. I thought some cobra or what was pulling my leg. When I look down, I realised that the sole of my shoes had partially came off. OMG!!! How am I gonna go home like that, plus I am so far away from home! MOreover, I did not bring along my EZ LInk if not I could take a bus back. Haiz... Really thought of asking derrick for help like maybe can fetch me or what. LOL. But think over, he still did not reply me, maybe he is real busy, so did not want to disturb him. What to do! I was like physically dragging my shoe back home. Luckily I've brought my MP4 along, if not it will definitely be a boring trip home. So I've played all the korea emo songs and was thinking alot of thing on the way back. LOL.

Everyone that by pass me was looking at me lor. Damn embarassing man. Then there is this young man around my age actually offer the help to cycle me home because he thought I injured my leg and was limping. OMG!!! DAMN PAISEH LOR!!! ARGH... But I did not accept the help though. Then when I reach home, which is around 9.15pm, derrick then message saying, 'paiseh, my phone was on silence mode. I am going for run at 9.30pm'. -_-!!! But luckily he did not run with me earlier on lah, if not I will spoil his running trip then maybe he will blame me for that? HAHA.

Ok, lesson learn, must bring EZ Link along when I go for run. Yup! ^_^

Kenneth Ng, 10:02 PM

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?