{Just Some Thoughts...}

Saturday, May 30, 2009

I'am crazy over creating lyrics and composing songs nowadays. Actually I think that creating lyrics is not that tough after all. It's best to create lyrics about scenes that you had experienced or things that you are facing now. That's what I noticed after creating 2 songs. The difficult part is to compose the tune of the song as I had no music background at all. Guess I will not do the tuning part for the 2nd song that I've made for now and will only do it after I've learn something, unless someone is willing to help me do it. =p Then the song will be complete.

The first song that I've made is actually for a friend. I din want to say much here for now because he maybe reading this post now. LOL. But I just have to say, I've spent 2+ months just to create this song. I have to say the lyrics are quite short but it is what I want to say to you. I'am not sure if the tune of the song is funny but erm... Yah... Haha. Hope you will like it when you see it.

613D
词/曲: Kenneth

613D 每天看到你 你是我的朋友 最重要地
613D 在这特别日子里 想要再次大声说 友情
613D 我们一起打勾勾 请记得约定的旅程到永久
知道你不缺什么 所以我献真心 增兴也是你朋友 最疯的唯一
所有朋友因为你 能够幸福相遇
所以今天我们要 唱祝福给你
祝你生日 快乐 祝你生日 快乐 祝你生日快乐
有生之日都快乐

This is another song that I wrote and guess what, I've spent about 2 to 3 hours to complete it!!! It's definitely longer than my first song that I've made. That's why I say, writing a song is not that tough after all, you just got to pen down what you feel about a situation that you are facing. But this song is kind of emo and sad. It's about a person (A) who like the other party (B) but did not dare to voice out, thus trying very hard to make that person (B) happy and secretly like that person (B). Should I say that the person (A) is me since I'am penning down my thoughts??? LOL. Anyway here's the lyrics.

不知

词:Kenneth

看着你一脸烦恼沉重的样子 我不知该怎么帮你
觉得自己真没用
当你心情不愉快的那一瞬间 我会奋不顾身的做任何事
目的是让你开心

看这那些泛黄的照片 路过我们所到过的二人世界
心情只有怀念 也非常想知道你每一分每一秒的动作
当你提起你的爱人时 我只能沉默
觉得自己没机会

不知天会不会停止转动时间 时间有如水流失
但是我会看好剩余的日子
不知当你离开我时 我会如何在活下去
在不能见时种下想念 脑海里只有你
不知是否我们会在一起 但是我会等待
是因为我太爱你

当你骑我到各各角落时 那狂大的幸福风吹在脸上
我有如燕子在天空飞舞
我真的很想对你说出口 但害怕爱情短暂一秒就崩落
甚至怕立刻被你拒绝 所以只能默默的爱你

不知天会不会停止转动时间 时间有如水流失
但是我会看好剩余的日子
不知当你离开我时 我会如何在活下去
在不能见时种下想念 脑海里只有你
不知是否我们会在一起 但是我会等待
是因为我太爱你

真希望我们真的能在一起 等待你握我的手
是因为我很爱你

Kenneth Ng, 11:15 PM

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?