{Just Some Thoughts...}

Sunday, June 28, 2009



Yup, S.H.E is going to launch their 70,000 words book on 7th July 2009!!! This book is gonna be filled with lots of their photos, their drawings, their experience of relationship and etc. It's definitely gonna be an interesting book! S.H.E had also sang a new song, “夢田”just for this book. WOW!!! This song will be launched on 1st July 2009. Heard it's a slow in melody song. Can't wait to hear the song!!! Thus, this book will come with 2 new songs' EP - “夢田”+“鎖住時間”.

On the other hand, this seems like another hint that they are going to disband again. First saying that 移動城堡演唱會 will be their last tour, then releasing the album《爱的地图》, purpose is for everyone to remember them and like them and then now release this book. All clearly shows that they are going to disband soon? Ahh... Maybe I've think too much... Just hope that all this is just what they are intending to do in their work plan and not that they are quitting.

Ok, talking about that book, I'am not sure if I'am gonna get it. I've spent too much money this few days already, I mean really ALOT!!! Haiz... But it seems like their last book, how can I not get it... Haiz.... I really dunno. =( Guess will see how... I really want that book... Haa...

Kenneth Ng, 9:11 PM

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?