{Just Some Thoughts...}

Friday, August 21, 2009

Yup, it's my 6th post for this month! It seems like I'am enjoying blogging this month or would I say that there are so many things happening to me this month? Shrugs...

Just woke up from a nap. I am feeling super fresh now and super happy. GUESS WHAT!!! I AM ABLE TO SLEEP till as late as I want on every saturday from now on. I'VE PASSED MY IPPT!!! I no longer need to go for RT anymore!!! It's seriously one of my achievement that I had made. Oh gosh, I still cant accept this fact that I've made it. Unfortunately, If I am able to pull 2 more chin ups, I am able to get a silver for my IPPT. BUt who cares man, I've passed!!!

I've went to BBDC this morning and updated my PDL. My next target is to get my driving license. I really must get it and I know I could. Haha... I am kind of surprise that I am able to get a test date which is like next month, so fast!!! Wish me good luck. (:

Was reading an article written by Hebe in《爱的3温暖》, she said that she always shows an attitude face whereever she goes when she is young. She shows a few photos in the book, be it when she is receiving a trophy on stage, taking photo with her friends, she always give a strict, serious and angry face, like want to eat up someone. She added on that, she was not angry or what at that moment, just that she don't really like to smile, making the people surrounding her scare of her and kept asking her if she is ok. She mentioned that she is feeling perfectly fine and she has finally realised that having a smile on her face is a important thing in her life. I agree totally. I remember when I am in secondary school, I had this history teacher who kept asking me the same question whenever she sees me. 'Why you always has a puzzled face?' I paused for a while whenever she asked me. How would you want me to answer where I am not at all. I replied, 'no ah'. She then start to squeeze my cheeks and say 'smile more leh!'. Argh... She actually dare to squeeze my cheeks... I just waved her hands off. It's freaking irritating lah.



In conclusion, I thinks that putting up a smile seriously is an important thing for one. It shows alot about your feelings at that moment and it does affect the people around you. Affecting people around you means, letting them know how they are suppose to interact with you or react to you. From that incident, I start to smile more and laugh more too. However, I think I did it too over sometimes, like smile/laugh for no reasons too. LOL... That makes me feel so insane. =p However sometimes, I also feels that I had this dao or hao lian look. I have to say I dun mean either one at all. Really!! I do not know why I had those moments in the first place. In the process of changing...

Heard Lady Gaga said this remark in SIngapore's concert, she said that 'if one says that you are doing the wrong thing and criticize the way you do, but you thinks that you are doing perfectly right, just ask them to F*** off. I agree to it totally and feel that the way she express it is so cool. I mean why should you care so much or make people's comments affect you? Just ask them to get lost and disappear at once since they dun like the way you do and get on with your life.

Was surfing the net yesterday, S.H.E's 12th album is gonna be out next year around FEB!!! Hooray!! Can't wait for it! Moreover, S.H.E is gonna have their 3rd world tour concert 'S.H.E is the one' / 'S.H.E 愛而為一' soon. Their first stop will be at Hong Kong, and the best part is, they are putting up 2 shows there, 16/17 Oct. Wah, 1 day after my birthday. Haha. The next stop will be at Shanghai, 31/10. Guess they will be coming to Singapore maybe end of the year or early next year. Will be looking forward to it!!! YEA!!!

Kenneth Ng, 9:12 PM

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?