Monday, August 17, 2009
Yup, PJC is 10 years old this year and PJ's alumni has organised a homecoming event last saturday in school ground. Initially, I dun intend to go but seeing majority of my classmates attending, I've decided to join in the fun. How can I miss any of the S05's gathering? LOL. Another factor that urge me to go back was to retreive the memories of my school time.
When I first step into the school last saturday, I suddenly feel that I am a student again with my uniform, nike bag and red, white and black badge on. I've met dan and sam at the PJ bus stop. While we are walking toward the college, the memory of us running every single morning towards the closing gate came back. Haha. (Note: But that doesn't mean that we are late everyday. (: ) The college kinda of changed, even the food that is sold in the canteen, the price of the items sold at the cafe and the environment in the school. I seriously missed the times when I am in 06S05, with all my classmates. Moreover, the teachers are also caring and friendly. Sadly, I did not manage to see all my teachers, except Miss Toh, the rest did not even turn up. After the event that is being carried out in the hall, we toured around the school, trying to recall all the stuff that all of us had done, especially all the stupid stuff that we had done. Haha... Recalling it just make all of us LAUGH!!! So funny!!! Before I carry on sharing my views and feelings about.... erm... anything... lol, let me share with you the photos I've took on that day itself first... Enjoy...

Me, dan and sam in PJ garden. The garden looks more presentable now as compared to our time.

06S05 CLASSROOM!!! It's our CT class where we usually have our tutorial lessons there... We wanted to go in to have a look but too bad, it's locked. I think I can still remember where I usually sit? Do I?

Edwin and wan...

Me, edwin and wan...

It's the 3 of us again... Notice the guy at the piano at the back? He is Ong Bing Shao, in short we usually call him OBS. He is also from our class but he had this weird character. Most of us just simply dun like him. Sorry to say the truth out here. Funny thing is, while we are talking to him last saturday, my friend (I din want to say who cos later he will kill me), reminded me that his hair still stinks... We always had this conversation that he din wash his hair and thus produce a distinctive smell that most of us cant take it... Even a strong wind that blows on his hair, it wont move at all cos its too stiff, probably it's too oilly... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.... Haha...

The school hall... Bloody hell, they installed the air con when we are having our last paper of A levels, that is Bio Paper 1... -_-!!! Miss Toh was saying nowadays, some of the students were complaining that its too cold to be in the hall... WTH!! So unfair!!

The stage... No change... Joanna being the MC for the night... Though I dun really know her, cos we are not in the same class nor talk to her much, but at least I notice her present in school... =)

The handsome guys from 06S05!!! (=

Haha, I feel so extra here... Someone please pass me a tudung too... Haa...

My study clings...

Azie looks like a monkey in this picture... It looks like dan who is the zoo keeper, feeding Azie wihe rose then Liyana is like taking a photo with the monkey.. Haha. Joking Joking...

Pretty roses on their head...


A photo with our Chemistry teacher, Miss Eileen Toh, she is a very very good teacher. She cares for us alot, and without fear to help when we look for her. Thanks Miss Toh!!! She said she is leaving PJ soon and moving to MJ!!! MJ gonna have a good teacher soon lo!!!

wan and eileen...

Azie trying to act cute while liyana is trying to act hardworking... Liyana is so smart, can read the paper upside down somemore... You win liao lo!

Me and Edwin... BOth of us work together in Gombak lo... Working in the same community.

Sam, Liyana and Azie...

Dan and me... He looks like he just woke up like that..

Cake cutting time! Happy 10th Birthday PJ!!

I like this photo the most... Almost everyone is in the photo... Everyone is raising up the number 5 proudly in the air!!! Feel so homely... Notice that I am in the first row and in the middle? LOL... But sadly, this photo is kind of blur... =(

The entrance to the hall... Wah, glass door sia..

Haha, catcha! What are they doing? LOL...


The concourse... It's usually the meeting place when we are in school...

The corridor outside the staffroom... It's the place where we usually meet the teachers for consultation.. Haha, especially me who is the one who always kept looking for them.. Lucky the teachers dun find me irritating and still willingly to entertain me. Thanks teachers!!!

Pretending we are waiting for teachers for consultation...


The window (library).. This is a place where we usually visit. Whenever there is break, we will visit there and then study... Note, is every single one of us.. We are so united and hardworking, and it's also the time/place where we share our knowledge. It's also a place where I always kept printing past exam papers... Wasted lots and lots of paper.. lol.. Sorry trees.. Wondering if the shark is still around..?

The good news cafe.. Wait, why is edwin inside?

HOTDOG BUN!! It's still on in school on every tuesday!! We will rush for it every tuesday... I mean really rush cos we scare long queue or sold out.. For me, I will always get a cup of fruit punch to accompany with the hotdog bun. I can still remember the next lesson is GP, a boring lesson... However, they increased the price by 20 cents, 20 cents also want to increase... Walao!!









A photo that I took when I go home... Haha...
Moreover, I am kind of happy with you guys for giving me all the positive comments, like I am taller (indeed I feel taller when I am with you guys now, LOL), funky etc... Wah, I seriously think that I very 不要脸 to say all this... Sorry for that.. Actually I am kind of regret telling all the people in camp about all this, really, now all of them thinks that I like to show off that I am goodlooking and in actual fact I am ugly... OMG!!! I really dun mean that... It's cos you guys asked my so I 've said it out.. So paiseh now cos they kept mentioning it on purpose... Actually I do not know why I start to care so much on my appearances now, or rather ever since I came to army. When I look back those photos that I took in school, OMG!!! I look so..... Wah, seriously cant make it. For now, I believe that one should really put effort on their appearances, to the very least its representatable. If you dont do it when you are young, which is now, then are you going to do it when you are 60 or even 70 plus? So do it now!! Look good, look smart, be handsome guys and pretty girls!! However, I am not going to talk about this issue anymore in camp cos all of them are making fun of me now... Argh... Oh ya, I din realise that Edwin actually cares so much on his appearance too.. Haha... He actually go to the gent every single minute to look into the mirror... Abit exaggerating but he really did that... Wah, even worst than me. Haa...
My friends kept saying that I've changed, near to the word 'daring'? Or being more encouraged to do something? I guess? There is one incident that occurred during a performance, is a guy playing the piano of the song Poker face. Lol. Our table is right at the front and in the centre (beside the red carpet). Halfway through the song, I wanted to go toilet, asking sam and dan if they want to go. They said they wanted to but very paiseh to stood up in the middle of the song since our table is at the front where everyone is looking to the front, plus there is only one entrance that is opened, that is the one that is headed by the red carpet, so must walk on the red carpet to exit. They were like 'huh, later ba, when he finish the song.' The moment after they said that, I stood up and walk out. LOL. I din know what courage that suddenly blow onto me to do that. Then both of them is like running behind me and out of the hall. Haha, I definitely can gurantee that I will never do that in the past.
Oh ya, this is my first time giving all out to sing the school song. Feel so so touched at that moment as you can see everyone screaming all out to sing and this may also be the last time to sing. After the sing along session, it's the fun dance!!! The song was 'let's get loud'! To suit to the title, we really went all out to be super loud, in terms of shouting and dancing... Usually in school events, we will also dance that fun dance, it's like a must for every single event that is being carried out in school, but I will be the one hiding in a corner not dancing or finding excuses like going to toilet. The only reason is I scare paiseh.. But surprisingly, on that day I really went all out to dance, even I dun really know the dance steps, I just follow the demo people on stage or just anyhow jump. Haha. Azie and Liyana were like kept laughing at me lah.. They were like, wah, Kenneth, since when you become so enthu..? Haha.
After the event, we went opposite to have a drink and chat.. At that moment, it's already 12 plus am already. Sadly, I had to leave them cos the next day I got work... Haiz, if not I can still join them. If I am not wrong, heard that they went jos's house after that... =( They are also planning for a trip to somewhere near end of the year, most probably Genting and shopping at KL, OH YEA!!!! I ORD LO!!!! Waiting excitedly for the day to come!!!
Really really miss you guys 06S05!!! Will never forget the fun that we had when we are together!! Keep in touch guys!!!
YEA!!! 3+ months more I'am going to ORD LO!!! Wah, freedom is coming very soon!!! But that also means that, Derrick and Xuan Ming are leaving in just less than a month. Haiz, gonna miss them... Feel fun and happy to be with them too.. Not sure if after they had left, are they gonna bother to ask me out or contact me? LOL. Hopefully they do cos if not, I will be super sad and emo right here. I knew you guys are gonna to read this, that's why I write until so touching.... Wahaha... All the best! But seriously must keep in touch!
I am seriously looking forward to all the overseas trip that is in the progress of planning after I ord! Ahem, hoping all goes smoothly. Firstly, Taiwan with my family members, secondly, genting/KL with JC mates and lastly, I wanted to go bag packing to place like either New Zealand or South Australia. But for the last one is purely for relaxation, enjoying the beautiful scenaries and stroll around places that I had seen in TV. Really look forward to it, especially the last one but as for that one, I was hoping to go with either one or two other people.
Shall see as time draws earlier. However, at the moment, I am researching on it. Hopefully it will come true! =)
Kenneth Ng, 10:20 AM