Thursday, August 6, 2009
Just went to Wilber Pan's autograph session at IMM and 007 showcase at St James, Dragonfly last Saturday. He looks super cool in this album and I like his Be With You, 双人舞 and 亲爱的. However I would prefer his previous album, Play cool.
Autograph session
He did not pen down his autograph on fan's album because he had just injured his right hand recently, but to compensate his fans, he pasted a limited edition sticker on their album and gave all of them each a hug. I really thinks that he put in lots of effort in his performance as he actually removed his cast just to perform though he has been advised not to remove it at all by his doctor. 'I must remove it cos it will be ugly if I wear it and perform on stage, if I want to perform, I must perform it well and complete.' UP MAN!!!
007 showcase
In this showcase, initially he intended to sing only 5 songs, but then due to the audience's cheer and support, he sang 2 additional songs - 不得不愛 and 夏日瘋. I find it very high! He also kept hinting that he is having his concert in Singapore very soon. Oh my! Now I like Wilber too!!! He can rap, sing, dance and handsome! Haha. He can really perform nia. I am definitely going for his concert!!
Below are some of the photos that I took, not many because I am busying video the whole thing, but I am lazy to post it up here. LOL. Just ask me if you are interested to view.
















On that day itself, I also collected S.H.E's 爱的3温暖 from popular!!! Though I haven complete it but with a glare of the content, it seems interesting and colourful with all the photos that they had added in the book since young. MOREOVER, do you know what is the best part? THEY ARE COMING TO SINGAPORE VERY SOON!!! The company is trying to arrange a slot for them now. Still waiting for a confirm date. YEA!!
S.H.E and Wilber rox!!! =p
Kenneth Ng, 8:06 PM