{Just Some Thoughts...}

Thursday, October 8, 2009

I've finally found my new life! This post is gonna be a super long one; it contains all my feelings and my thoughts deep from my heart. I can say this may be my last post for this blog unless something big or interesting things happen. =)

Yup, I've found my new life now! In the past, I had a 'anyhow' life, childish, emo lots, throw temper for no reason; like a kid. Moreover, a few weeks ago, my life is damn miserable and find that life is meaningless especially after Jason, Derrick and Xuan Ming left and my close clique left too, I feel super lonely. I was thinking, what happen to my life? Am I able to leave on and press on with this mentality that I am a loner and everybody just left me maybe because they hates me? This seriously affects my feelings and of course my daily life.

After meeting up with a friend, and chat with him, I suddenly see the light of life. My life can be changed to a meaningful one but is just how I see it. Loner? So what? Before I came to JC, I also have no friends and I can also leave on and why not now? I feel that I am too dependent on friends when I had them, and I must be more independent, confidences and be more decisive now. I am turning 20 in just a few days, it's time for me to grow up, be an adult, enter the adults world and be a man!! Driving a car, fetch my sister to and fro from home to school and fetch my mum to some places is something I still can't believe that I did it. Since young, I always had the idea that driving a car is an adult's job and I am doing it now. I also believe that, a person who is able to enter here is a bonus and able to survive day after days is a double bonus. Be happy and enjoy every single moments of my life is my mentality now. I also had the mentality that me, my own decision and my idea, I don't care about what peoples say about me or comment about me, I am just me, I want to get on with my own life. If you want to say about me, you may continue and I cant stop you either but I am going to tell you to get off if I see you and don't ever appear infront of me or you will die.

But now, there is something that I had done wrong. I mean seriously wrong. Whenever I see my mum, I always quarrel with her. After quarrelling, I realise I am super wrong and guilty. I do not know why am I like this. I already try my very best to tone down my temper and stay cool whenever I see her but I just find it too hard. I will definitely still gonna try since I've promised my dad.

Walking on the wide path, having the night cool wind, listening to my favourite songs, is simply too relaxing. I LIKE IT!! My favourite place at the moment is the strength from Orchard road to Clark Quay. Moreover, you get to see many many kinds of people around; their attitude and behaviour. Some people simply just makes me laugh and some people just makes me had the idea 'why did he do that?' In conclusion, its super interesting to keep a look out for people. =D

I realise that in the past, I do not have plans for my life. I just leave for the sake of leaving. Anything pop up, I just fall if I can't react well. There is no backup at all. I really do not understand myself well. I need alot alot of personnal time for myself to know more and understand about myself more. After all the brisk and relaxing walk, I finally found out what I really wants and I am crazy for it now!!!

I want to be a singer! I really want to have my own stage, create my own music, my own album, my style on stage and show it as a complete one to everyone. I want to be myself and show my personnal attitude towards music to people and make people keep blinding their eyes to have a clearer look if that is really Kenneth! I know its hard but I am going to try and see what I can do before I starts school again next year. I am serious and I am going to do it. No harm trying right. I've been writing lyrics at the moment and I'am going to write more definitely. I'am going to take up courses on vocal, keyboard, lyrics and music composition. I want to learn all!!! I've wrote a lyrics about my crazyness and being desperate to be a singer. This lyrics may show the 'how lian' and the words used may be too strong but I don't care, I mean if I want to do, I will try my best and do it and put in 100% and do it well. Here's a preview of it. =)

THAT”S MOI

词:Kenneth

HEY, WHOSE MIC IS THAT?
WHOSE SPOTLIGHT IS THAT?
WHOSE STAGE IS THAT?
THAT”S MOI!

MOI 是个普通有一个梦的男生
小时候现在还是有同一个梦
就是要当个歌星 但不是普通的星
是比天空的星还要耀眼和高的星
MOI去到哪里就唱到哪里
有表演的机会就表演到哪里
周围的人都给MOI那CRAZY STARE
BUT MOI DON’T CARE
不管别人怎么看MOI笑MOI
有多难听 有多丑
MOI就是MOI MOI就是喜欢唱歌表演
MOI要唱歌一辈子
MOI要成为一个很红的歌星
要比辣椒还要红和辣的歌星
MOI要有自己的STAGE自己的SONG
感动所有的AUDIENCE 签上所有我的个人ALBUM
MOI会努力 MOI会加油
把一切都学好 练好 做好
YO只要给我一点时间
MOI WILL DEFINITELY BE BACK FOR MUSIC

WHO IS THAT MOI
MOI IS ME, MOI
要做一个音乐盒 传送好歌到全世界
要让大家说WOW WOW WOW
请给MOI力量 让MOI BE A MUSIC KING
THAT’S MOI

Yup, I am turning 20 in a few days time. My birthday is coming!!! Haha. Happy birthday to me!!!

Ok, sleeping. GOOD NIGHT PEOPLE!!! =)

Kenneth Ng, 11:25 PM

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?