Sunday, December 27, 2009
Now its near to 5.30am and I am still awake. I've just came back from Pam's 21st Birthday Party at Lunar. It's my 2nd time to a club and I am surprised that I had enjoyed myself this time round. Enjoy to the max.. I've danced with all my energy with my JC mates and is super fun. Pam's party is fantastic... =) Yup, sang Superstar too.. Haa.. I've drank a few dip too.. Everything is just cool.. Happy Birthday Pam!!! Cya next year!!! That sounds sad when Pam left us by saying Cya soon, hopefully next year!! ALL THE BEST PAM!!!
I am completely disappointed when I saw this mail that I can only start work probably from 4th Jan. The word is probably. WTH man... I had waited for so long and this is the reply that they give me? This means that I had to stay at home to rot for another one week plus....? I will die man. Someone please kill my time by asking me out for lunch/dinner or do some fun activities please... Haiz... Sian...
Kenneth Ng, 5:25 AM