Sunday, January 17, 2010
Got back from work today... Wanted to go for a jog but I've decided not too in the end because I am tire. Haiz.. Have not gone for a run for about a month... I am getting unfit and lazy nowadays, guess is due to the irregular work time, making me hard to find time for jogging. Anyway, this job is getting more and more hard to move on... Basically I've decided to stay at this job for the moment is because of all the friendly team mates there.. They are seriously fun to hang out with and can you imagine that all of us find each other comfortable to be with just after a few hours??? It's amazing lah.. We can actally walk from far east plaza to bugis without realising that 2 hours had actually passed... We were busy chatting, in specific gossiping, lol and taking photos. I am surprised and happy that I've found a friend, a guy with the same interest as me, SHOPPING!!! Wahaha... Its seriously hard to find guys who like shopping. I seriously thought I am the weird one before I know him.. =)
Should I find other job at the moment to prepare myself as I heard that all of them are going to quit soon... I really din one to be the only one left there... Have been thinking for a few days about the solution to it though I am thinking of picking up tuition at the moment.. Think my schedule is gonna be more flexible and can earn more money. Haha..
Kenneth Ng, 12:31 AM